Mark_Seaton Show full post »
MikeDuke

rossandwendy wrote:
Where is the smilie that depicts a guy drooling all over his keyboard hitting F5 like mad while simultaneously trying to open an offshore checking account designated 'secret audio purchases only' ???

I think that combo will yeild the desired result.
I simply love this stuff.
Quote 0 0
rossandwendy
MikeDuke wrote:

rossandwendy wrote:
Where is the smilie that depicts a guy drooling all over his keyboard hitting F5 like mad while simultaneously trying to open an offshore checking account designated 'secret audio purchases only' ???

I think that combo will yeild the desired result.


eek + sneeky + idea, I like it Mike

Mr. Master Of Bass, just saw the sticky post on the special deals - dude, I applaud this move in the midst of the media's constant obsession with bad economic news, especially when you have been experiencing increasing materials cost - up to $200 total cash off one of these little powerhouses is, in my opinion, THE current subwoofer deal on the market to hop on.  Value means something a little different to various folks, but for me a SubMersive even at full price is already superb value, and your incentives are going to be appreciated in the real world wallets of fortunate customers.

"Seaton for president!  He will balance the budget and lower your taxes!!"

If I had started with the SubMersive 2 years ago, I figure my net cost would actually have been only $1000 based on what I would have saved from all my losses selling off models from the competition that did not satisfy   If this sale info finds its way onto AVS you are going to be cleaned out in a hurry 

Incidentally, my wife is VERY happy with the SubMersive because she can now see that the quest is over - she observs that same look of satisfaction I had after receiving the Rocket 850's...

Cheers,
Ross
Quote 0 0
Mark_Seaton
rossandwendy wrote:

Mr. Master Of Bass, just saw the sticky post on the special deals - dude, I applaud this move in the midst of the media's constant obsession with bad economic news, especially when you have been experiencing increasing materials cost - up to $200 total cash off one of these little powerhouses is, in my opinion, THE current subwoofer deal on the market to hop on.  Value means something a little different to various folks, but for me a SubMersive even at full price is already superb value, and your incentives are going to be appreciated in the real world wallets of fortunate customers.

"Seaton for president!  He will balance the budget and lower your taxes!!"


I wouldn't quite go that far, and I'll leave that really messy stuff to others, but I'm all for the concept of my helping you, and you helping me.  There are plenty of products in the pipe, and a variety of things that have to happen to continue to move them along.  Getting more SubMersives into more peoples hands helps in both providing more resources to grow other projects, as well as extending the base of happy users, both of which are needed to sustain additional products.

Quote:

If I had started with the SubMersive 2 years ago, I figure my net cost would actually have been only $1000 based on what I would have saved from all my losses selling off models from the competition that did not satisfy   If this sale info finds its way onto AVS you are going to be cleaned out in a hurry 


Even though it was a long path, it's nice to know you feel settled here.

Anyone is free to mention this sale on other forums (except Mike ).  Although I would suggest that a new thread just about the sale is often seen in poor taste.  Of course anyone (again, other than Mike )  is welcome to add further experiences to this long running thread.

Quote:

Incidentally, my wife is VERY happy with the SubMersive because she can now see that the quest is over - she observs that same look of satisfaction I had after receiving the Rocket 850's...

Cheers,
Ross


You know you've made some real improvements when those other than yourself are starting to enjoy the system more, and that is what it's all about.

Enjoy a few NW microbrews for me over the weekend.

Cheers,
Mark Seaton
Seaton Sound, Inc.
sales@seatonsound.net
773-290-8436
Quote 0 0
MikeDuke

Mark_Seaton wrote:
[Anyone is free to mention this sale on other forums (except Mike ).  Although I would suggest that a new thread just about the sale is often seen in poor taste.  Of course anyone (again, other than Mike )  is welcome to add further experiences to this long running thread.

I know I sometimes seem a bit a bit over zelous.  Sorry.  But I refuse to appoligize.  I can behave.  Really I can.  I just choose not to.

I simply love this stuff.
Quote 0 0