Seaton Sound Discussion Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 17 of 17     «   Prev   14   15   16   17
woofersus

Registered:
Posts: 11
Reply with quote  #321 
I've got a stock MFW-15 driver in good working order post upgrade.  I'll sell it for $70 plus shipping.

I've also got three dead amps - one V1 (I think) and a pair of V2's.  None ever hummed.  The first two blew fuses repeatedly and the last one stopped outputting audio and just made a soft scratching noise.  Cap fix didn't help.  If anybody wants the spare parts you're welcome to them for free as long as you're willing to come get them from me in central Ohio.  Whatever they're worth is likely less than the hassle it would take me to pack them up and ship...



__________________
East Street Audio:
Authorized Dealer for Onix, Melody, & ACA
jhan1000

Registered:
Posts: 8
Reply with quote  #322 
I just upgrade my MFW-15s and have some left over parts.  I looking to unload the followingl:
Stock MFW-15 driver 
Stock MFW-15 driver 
MFW-15 V1 Amplifier

I'm willing to sell each for $70 obo + shipping. Thanks!


fschris

Registered:
Posts: 7
Reply with quote  #323 
Anyone have grills available for the mfw 15 cabinet??
JohnnyV

Registered:
Posts: 162
Reply with quote  #324 
Still have this if anyone relatively local wants to pick it up.  I can get you a picture or 2 if you are interested.  Otherwise it's going to find it's way to the curb when I find the ambition to haul it there..


Still have one old black cabinet kicking around my garage.  Rough cosmetically but free if you come get it.  Not something you'd put in a living room.  But it's a functional ported 15" enclosure sub enclosure, nothing more.  Good for a simple sub box behind a screen, in a garage, or hidden otherwise etc..    Basically saves someone from building a box or if you want to put a turbo kit together and don't care what the box looks like or it's hidden.


Give me a shout for more info.  It's located in far NW Chicago burbs area.
DoBerry

Registered:
Posts: 7
Reply with quote  #325 
I have an original driver due to upgrade. $50 plus shipping>
JohnnyV

Registered:
Posts: 162
Reply with quote  #326 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyV
Still have this if anyone relatively local wants to pick it up.  I can get you a picture or 2 if you are interested.  Otherwise it's going to find it's way to the curb when I find the ambition to haul it there..


Still have one old black cabinet kicking around my garage.  Rough cosmetically but free if you come get it.  Not something you'd put in a living room.  But it's a functional ported 15" enclosure sub enclosure, nothing more.  Good for a simple sub box behind a screen, in a garage, or hidden otherwise etc..    Basically saves someone from building a box or if you want to put a turbo kit together and don't care what the box looks like or it's hidden.


Give me a shout for more info.  It's located in far NW Chicago burbs area.


This is gone.

Djoel

Registered:
Posts: 14
Reply with quote  #327 
Looking for 8 feet for MFW to put under the sub just to be clear, not sure if they come in different colors but I guess black would do.

Thanks

Dan
OTG Audio

Registered:
Posts: 1
Reply with quote  #328 
Looking for an original MFW-15 driver if anyone has something local to 48336 or willing to ship for a decent price. Anyone have one spare after a Turbo upgrade?
india

Registered:
Posts: 2
Reply with quote  #329 
Hi,

I have an original MFW-15 sub in cherry'ish cabinet

It's LFE input broke few years back so I have been using left and right coax for a while now. I had to disconnect it for some renovations in the house. After I reconnected it back, there is no sound from the box, none at all

Can someone please help me for a possible fix? If not, I would explore to sell it in the current condition

TIA
Mark_Seaton

Avatar / Picture

Moderator
Registered:
Posts: 2,121
Reply with quote  #330 
Quote:
Originally Posted by india
Hi,

I have an original MFW-15 sub in cherry'ish cabinet

It's LFE input broke few years back so I have been using left and right coax for a while now. I had to disconnect it for some renovations in the house. After I reconnected it back, there is no sound from the box, none at all

Can someone please help me for a possible fix? If not, I would explore to sell it in the current condition

TIA


Here is the best solution that comes with a 3 year warranty, and an upgrade to the sound quality and performance.  $450 delivered.  We have more scheduled to arrive April 3rd (2.5 weeks).

__________________
Mark Seaton
Seaton Sound, Inc.
sales@seatonsound.net
773-290-8436
alhull

Avatar / Picture

Registered:
Posts: 13
Reply with quote  #331 
india - I can attest to the Seaton Turbo upgrade kit for your MFW-15.  I had mine converted about 3 years ago when first available and use it every day.  It's like getting a brand-new subwoofer for half-price! WAYYYY more power and bass output than the stock MFW-15.  You would not regret going this way.

Al

__________________
Regards,

Al
india

Registered:
Posts: 2
Reply with quote  #332 
How to place an order for the Turbo upgrade kit?
sandbagger

Avatar / Picture

Moderator
Registered:
Posts: 524
Reply with quote  #333 
Quote:
Originally Posted by india
How to place an order for the Turbo upgrade kit?


Look at the sig on marks post 
email is probably best

__________________
Kevin
Motor City Custom Audio
http://motorcitycustomaudio.com/
Mark_Seaton

Avatar / Picture

Moderator
Registered:
Posts: 2,121
Reply with quote  #334 

Quote:
Originally Posted by india
How to place an order for the Turbo upgrade kit?


From the post linked above:

Quote:
Q2)  How can I order the Mk2 amplifier or Turbo kit?


A)  Please e-mail us ( sales@seatonsound.net [wink] to confirm the quantity of what kit you are ordering, your shipping address, and a contact phone number we can provide FedEx so we can send on the appropriate invoice.  We have settled on a flat rate shipping of $20 for the amplifiers and $40 for the woofers ($60 per Turbo Kit) within the lower 48 states.  

We e-mail invoices hosted by PayPal.  You can either pay with a PayPal account or if the invoice goes to an e-mail that is not tied to a PayPal account, you can select "pay without logging in" and pay with any major credit card (for orders less than $2000).  If those options don't work out for you or you prefer to process are card over the phone, simply give us a call at 773-290-8436 and Kelly or I can process your credit card over the phone after we have sent an invoice.  

Sending us an e-mail with the shipping and contact info is much quicker and more reliable than taking it down over the phone.
 


We are not currently offering Turbo kits.  We will again once we have the new woofer which will also fit in the original cabinet without the need for spacers.  The MFW Mk2 amplifiers can be shipped back to us (5 lbs packed) and re-programmed for use with the Turbo woofer when they become available.


__________________
Mark Seaton
Seaton Sound, Inc.
sales@seatonsound.net
773-290-8436
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.